Cemerlang’s Career Launchpad: Actuarial Science & Finance
Stay updated with the latest intriguing stories on education pathways, career development, special insights, exclusive interviews, KYSER & KYS news and moreby following our Telegram channel here.
What We cover
- Why should you take actuarial science and finance?
- What are the pathways and parallel routes we can take in order to do actuarial science or finance?
- What to expect from actuarial science and finance?
- What skills should employees harbour before entering companies?
- How important are professional qualifications in the world of actuarial science and finance?
- How to upscale and upskill ourselves to stay relevant in the digital world?
Meet the panel
Azhar received his BSc Accounting and Finance from London School of Economics (LSE). He is currently a fellow member of ICAEW professional qualification and working as an Executive of the Group Corporate Finance, PETRONAS.
She was awarded her BSc (Hons) in Actuarial Science at City University London. She is currently an Actuarial Analyst, Insurance & Takaful Supervision Department at Bank Negara Malaysia. She is also pursuing a fellowship with the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFoA) to become a qualified actuary.
Anas completed his Master of Engineering at University College London (UCL). He later became a Senior Analyst in the Direct Investments Department, Private Markets at PNB. Anas eventually became the manager in the Global Fund Investments Department, Private Markets and is currently the manager in the Fund Management Department, Public Markets at PNB.
Have more questions?
Feel free to reach out to our speakers through their LinkedIn by sending them a message or by pressing the buttons below!